Tuesday 14 June 2011

la la la i dont want to hear this nah nah nah

weeelllll...... hm...
id  did not need to know the following thing s..................

1. my best friend is gay.... he told me 2 days ago.... sad
2. my dad has now got facebook again and he is adding my family as friends..... great... im scared........ really scared.....
3. the fact that the people i value in my life laugh at me behindly  my back.... family included....
4. i am nearly the same weight as my mother.... she is short.... im at least 20cm taller.... i have gained weight and now ther  on 12 kg difference.... mum says its muscle....

ha whatever she reckons... im unfit and fat and the guy i have liked for ages and now got a new gf and she knows it.... stupid slut
ha and um..... jeeremy wants to catch up cause we have been texting eachother all the time....
i miss ben and i want to catch up with him without my whole family saying stuff to me all the time
i miss blake.... robert.... they used ot be my best friends..... and it hurts...

i miss my dad.... there i said it.... i dont know why,,, i knohw i should nt but i just do and it hurts me to even say it to my mum...

MY SISTER MADZ  IS A BITCH.... i know thats mean and all.... but she got a phone when she was 8.... right thats underestandabble.... now she is getting a laptop from my nan and the internet...
it is unfair becasue they r expereicnivng everything i never got to do and they dont understand....
1. i got my first fone wen i was 12 for emeergencies...
2. got a laptop in yr 10 for yr 11 and 12
3. got fb last year on my birthday
4.  did not get to finish my swimming lessons

and my sibs have got thins....
1. mads got phone wen she was 8.
2. MOVING.... i have moved house 18 times.... the kids have licved in 4 houses max... i have been to 12 school from pre primary to yr 4 and ahalf...
there schooling has just been at dudley park

ugh i nate life sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment