Tuesday 22 March 2011

i cant think straight let alone think

i had meningitus 3 years ago... nearly... to june
i was so scared i had never heard of it and it was happening to me.... it started with headaches and then the night i went to take my little borther to see the eagles at hungry Jacks i had a heachache and next day BAM!!! i got sick
it was the weirdest thing to ever happen to me... my doctor told me my brain had swelled up twice its size and if i had not gone to the hospital when i did. i would have died of a brain hemooraghe on the right side...
my doctor and friends think i surivied it casue i was lucky... im not so sure.... i have not been the same since, my family can tell when i try to do simple things... but my memory is really good.
sometimes i wonder if it ever went away... my brain scans show everything is as it should be... but in my own head i know it is'nt and it makes me find it difficult when i try to explain things... and so thats a problem
... it was a sick feeling of being in a rollercoaster and everything is moving to fast for you to see it... to feel as if your brain is going to explode and any movemet triggers a slash o f apin in your head neck and face... no body should have to go through meningiuts.... i hope i never have to again... it was so fucking terrifying... and when i tell my firends that it's been another year they think aww wow thats good... i know the dont really care.... sometimes i wonder if me dying would have been better for everyone... no... i had to much to live for and i dont regret saying that... i only wonder that wheni feel so low in my life.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment